YOU ARE PRIMARY "STEADINESS" AND SECONDARY "iNFLUENCE"
What Motivates S Style?
- Relationships and appreciation
How does the S Style display feelings?
- They are emotionally warm people
- Generally have a strong circle of friends who they relate to
How does the S Style interact?
- Tend not to initiate relationships
- Good listener
- They ask ‘how’ and who’ questions
What about the person? The S style is:
- Speaks softly and slowly
- Internalize pain
- Hate to stand out in the crowd
- Puts others first
- Great listeners
- Very sensitive and unselfish
- Predominantly pessimistic
- Early for appointments, very rarely late
- Is loyal, patient, secretive and comforting
How do you sell a S Style?
- Be early
- Be honest, kind and genuine
- Focus on safety and security
- Talk a little softer and slower
Ask more rapport building questions
- Give more of yourself, they want to hear about you
- Don’t push
What Motivates I Style?
- Recognition, approval and visibility
How does the I Style display feelings?
- They are emotional and optimistic
- Readily express their own feelings
- Respond to other’s feelings
How does the I Style interact?
- They talk
- Love to verbalise
What about the person? The I style is:
- Fun –loving
- Showy & spontaneous
- Requires constant changes
- Regular praising
- Needs more than one thing happening at a time
- Usually late for appointments and is disorganised
How do you sell an I Style?
- Have fun
- Be entertaining
- Be passionate
- Be social
- Compliment them on everything
- Talk about ‘them’
- Ask lots of questions and allow them to talk
- Speak a little faster, higher pitch and with animation